Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Holiday season

After a long day of eating on thanksgiving this is what I found.
My Family, this is what I am most grateful for. I have such an amazing husband who loves me so much and treats me so well. I have such a wonderful baby who I love so much. They have both blessed my life so much I can't believe their mine. I truly am aware of how blessed I am to have them in my life...I thank my heavenly father every day that Josh found me and has made me the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. I'm just so grateful for all my blessings

Two love birds


This is the day Cash's first tooth broke through...He's been quite fussy which isn't normal for him.

My Christmas baby..This is his first Christmas


He loves riding on his Daddy's shoulder.


This was right before Christmas around the world...I had to leave Cash which was hard it's only like the 3rd time I've left him that long.

3 comments:

kaahu said...

Jackie you look so pretty. I hate leaving my kids too, I get so worried but it's so worth it when you come home and see their faces light up.

Naomi said...

Hey girl! How are ya! Cash is so cute and getting big! We have a blog also check it out!

Ben and Becky said...

Cash is so cute. I'm glad you know how lucky you are to have such a cute, happy family!