Well life has been crazy the last year with the new baby, no longer working, and with Josh switching jobs. I wouldn't change one thing about it though. It is so amazing how much I love Cash and how wonderful it is being a parent... Josh and I are still newly weds and having Cash has brought us 10 million times closer than we were before..I really thought our relationship was perfect before Cash, but it is so much better now.. I love watching them together and seeing them both grow and learn from each other. I have also loved not working. (I still do hair on the side though) Also I was working Mondays at the golds gym daycare for a little extra money..It was nice because I could bring Cash with me, and I got to know the girls working there a lot better. So now I feel comfortable bringing him there when Josh and I workout. Josh's job Change has been super scary, but it finally looks like its going to work out well for us. Before he started this business he was a car salesman. And obviously with the recession that is not a good industry to be in. So in November we made the scary decision of quiting his job and doing this new business full time. His new business entails many different things, but the main thing he does is trade in the stock market. He trades the S&P 500 and has been doing it live for almost three weeks now and its going very well. He also helps train other people to do the same. So its been really interesting. He works at home most of the day and goes into the office when he has meetings or appointments with people interested in the business. So its been really fun having him at home. Especially since he is usually done trading by the time Cash and I get up around 8:30- 9:00. We get a lot more time together and I love that. Even though the last 6 months have financially been really stressful and scary I'm so glad we went through it. We've become a lot more frugal and have learned so much about each other and the important things in life. I'm so grateful for my wonderful family, for my sweet husband who works so hard for us, and so that I can stay home and be a wife and mother.(I wouldn't want to be anything else) I'm grateful for the gospel in my life and how we have been guided through this incredibly tough time we've been going through. I love the spirit thats been in our home and that Josh is a worthy priesthood holder. I'm just so happy and blessed.
2 comments:
i miss you too. lots... :(
Look at those blue eyes! Talk about a ladies man... You got one! I feel for you on the job change! Tika was a car salesman too so we are going through a lot of changes. You have a good spin on everything making it a positive situation I need to start thinking that way a little more! Glad the new job is working out for you guys!
Post a Comment