Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentines Day fun

Everyone was in red or pink it was really cute...My nieces and nephews just love Josh.
Cash and cousin Lathan Playing with the many balloons.
My sisters Shelly and Angie did all the decorating. It was beautiful.
Me and My love on Valentines. We spent the morning and afternoon together and at 7pm we headed up to my sister Shellys house for a dinner party..It was really fun, we even played the newly wed game. Which of course Josh and I won. YAY!

This was the sunday after Valentines. Cash just looked so cute sitting here with Josh.

4 comments:

shaylee burr said...

you better be showing how to manage a fantacy leage!

Valerie Russell said...

That's so funny. No, I'm not pregnant. But I have been thinking a lot lately about when I want to have a baby. Probably not for another couple of years though :) How's your baby?

Valerie Russell said...

So I had a dream last night that I was pregnant and in my dream I was thinking that you were psychic because you knew I was pregnant before I did :)

Valerie Russell said...

I'd love to see you soon. Megan Galbraith was telling me that she wanted to do something with the girls for Easter, so hopefully we can get something together and hang out. I'll let you know :)