Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

He loves chocolate.....Apparently
For my birthday my 6 year old niece gave me a half eaten chocolate bunny. I was holding it in my hand and got distracted by my family and when I looked back to Cash he was eating it. I tried to take it away and he crushed it and kept eating. So I just let him eat it. Besides the pudding incident this was the first time we willingly let him eat chocolate.. We were gonna wait till he was at least one but I guess he's close enough. It was so funny to watch, and he ate the whole thing super fast.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope you had a great Easter and I hope your birthday was fabulous! Can you believe how old we are getting? Crazy! It's good to hear that you are feeling better, that's no fun! Oh yeah, I know you asked me about this so long ago, but I got that shirt I wore on Brynlie's birthday at Express. Lovies!

Valerie Russell said...

That's so cute. He knows that life is all about chocolate already :) Oh, and I loved the picture of him asleep on the duck.