Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Married two years May 4th 2007

Then......

This is us back in 07 when we had just been dating a couple months.We were both so tan then. Now......
We look pretty much the same except I'm 10 times whiter! :( I need a vaca. Well what can I say the last two years have just flown by I can't believe its been that long. I love this man so much. I am so grateful he is my husband and Cash's daddy! He has been so good to me and he always shows me daily how much he loves me by doing all the small things... I truly can say I know he is the best man for me! We fit each other so well and I can't thank heavenly father enough for letting our paths meet! I love you so much Josh and I'm so excited to share eternity with you. Lovies

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting!

Mendy said...

Happy late anniversary I can't believe it has been 2 years crazy well we will have to celebrate everything in Vegas birthdays and Anniversaries CAN'T WAIT 2 more weeks!!!!1

Valerie Russell said...

That's crazy you guys have been married that long! I'm so happy for you. Jacob and I are actually going out of town for our one year wedding anniversary this weekend. Being married is great :)