Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, October 12, 2009

5 1/2 months

Well here is my pregnant belly as of today! My last doctor app was a couple weeks ago, but everything went really well. The only thing he said was that I am measuring 2 cm smaller than I should be, but not to worry about it just yet because looking back with Cash I always measured small. He said as long as I follow the line up every month the baby and I will be just fine. I just carrying low and in my back more. Which is nice for not getting way big but terrible for pinched nerves and back pain, but its all worth it for the end result a perfect little baby!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute little belly, cute pregnant girl!

Unknown said...

you are finally starting to look like you are pregnant!! you look great! congrats again!