Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, December 14, 2009

Hospital Fun ;)

Well, Friday I had been having BH's off and on since about 3 in the afternoon. Around 6 they started coming every 3 mins, and became somewhat painful they kept coming every 3 mins until about 10 p.m. so I finally decided I should go to the hospital to get checked. I got there and the were still coming every 3 mins and lasting about a minute long. So they gave me the shot of that stuff that is supposed to stop them with in a few mins...Well after 3 of those shots they still wouldn't slow down or stop so they checked me again and I was still only dilated to a 1 and a half. So luckily it was just false labor! But they still couldn't do anything to get the contractions to stop so they sent me home and told me to try and sleep. Since they weren't dilating me they weren't too worried. Well if anyone has had a shot of that stuff it makes you feel dizzy, shaky, weak and like your heart is pounding so fast. And they gave me 3 of them. So you can imagine I was not having a fun night. So some time during the night they eventually stopped and I'm doing just fine... 6 hours of contractions every 3 mins sure wasn't fun or good for my nerves but I'm glad everything turned out well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bummer! doesn't sound like a lot of fun.. but I'm glad it was a false labor!

Brittani said...

I'm so sorry you had to have that shot! They are TERRIBLE! I'm glad everything is ok!