Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, January 4, 2010

Diaper Bag

Skip Hop diaper bag!!! Josh totally tricked me on this one. I didn't think I was getting it because he already got me the flip video recorder. But on Christmas this was one of my gifts...It has 14 different pockets, two side pockets for sippy cups and bottles, a section inside for Cash's diapers and one for the new babies. It has stroller straps that hook right on to my stroller, it is so cute most people think its just a cute purse and have no idea its a diaper bag! Its made of all Eco friendly materials, its completely water proof from the inside out. It has several different places for my things and for my kids'. Its so perfect and I recommend this to everyone!!! I love how convenient it is, yet it is still way stylish and cute. Thanks Joshy!

1 comment:

Walnut said...

Josh, that is way cute