
She is 6lbs 7 oz 18 and 1/2 inches and came monday Jan. 18th 2010 at 2:17am.

Right after she was born I got to hold her right away!! with Cash he had some breathing problems and they took him away and I didn't see him for 3 hours! Josh was with him, but it was still hard.

The best Daddy in the whole world.


She has a lot of hair! Cash's was a bit longer on top but not as dark or as thick!


Luckily for me I got to go home the same day I had her. We left the hospital about 9:30 on Monday night. We were all doing so well my doctor got us discharged early! Which was so nice because its so hard to sleep at the hospital.

Josh and Kaymie all ready to go home!

Here's Kaymie sitting by her first teddy bear and quilt that she got from my mom and dad!! This is the quilt that we made a few weeks ago.

My sweet little princess!!! Its crazy how fast you fall in love with these cute little bundles!!! As for my labor it actually went really well.. My contractions FINALLY started up again on Sunday around 3:30 and by 7 they were getting pretty intense so we headed to the hospital. By 9:30 I was admitted and was thankfully given an epidural..I have really bad back labor and I was in some serious pain, I didn't think I could handle having one more contraction when they finally gave me the epidural and even after that it was still pretty painful so they had to give me another dose when the guy said most women would be pretty comfortable by that time. So after that I got to about a 5 and a half and around 12:45 my doctor got there to break my water. then by 2 I was already a 10 and ready to go. So they set up and I started to push at 2:13 and after two contractions Kaymie came screaming into the world and was born at 2:17. So it was actually a really good experience. Everything since then has been really smooth.. She is a super great eater and nursing has been going perfectly so far...Just a little bit of tenderness since my milk came in, but nothing to complain about...I didn't tear at all so no stitches for me and I'm recovering really well. Kaymie is so peaceful all the time and the first two nights at home I've been getting her up to eat. So she is an amazingly good baby thus far! Cash is also doing so well with her...He is so excited when he sees her and he just wants to give her kisses and hugs...Josh has been a great help with Cash and the baby. He and Cash brought us girls home a big bouquet of pink flowers on Tuesday. Its so nice that Josh works from home. Having two children has been a great transition for us and we are all so happy and feel so blessed to have two healthy beautiful children...I'm so grateful for having the knowledge of the gospel in my life...Its so wonderful to know that this is my ETERNAL FAMILY!!! I feel so blessed and I'm so happy...
8 comments:
She is gorgeous! Congrats!
Awwww, she is so beautiful! Cute post, I am glad that you are so happy, you totally deserve it! Congrats again!
Congrats! She is so cute and I am glad to hear that everything went well.
Congrats! She is so darling! I'm glad your home and doing well.
Congratulations Jackie! She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so so happy for you & your cute little family!
What a cute newborn!!! so lucky!!! I am sooo jealous!! lol! good luck you have such and amazing little family!
What a cute newborn!!! so lucky!!! I am sooo jealous!! lol! good luck you have such and amazing little family!
Post a Comment