Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, May 7, 2010

Potty Time......

Well I have now been potty training Cash for 3 days! The first day he went #2 every time without a problem but would not go pee in the potty.I went through about 10 pair of underwear just from pee.(but i was really glad at least i wasn't cleaning up poop) Then the next day he woke up dry and went pee for the first time..he had one accident after that and then went pee and poop in the potty the rest of the day...Today he had two pee pee accidents in the early morning but by the end of the day has been going in by himself, pulling down his underwear, putting up the pee pee stopper, going potty and putting it into the toliet all by himself..He doesn't even want me to help him any more.! I'm so happy for him and of course expecting there to be plenty of more accidents to come...,but I really am so glad he is progressing so well.Good Job Casharoo I love you!

2 comments:

Walnut said...

ummm.....you went through 10 pairs of underwear today? but how many did cash go through

Mendy said...

That is so AWSOME Keep it up CASH!!!!