Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun day all day Friday

A couple of Fridays ago Josh and I and our friends Bobby and Caitlyn had an all day fun day Friday.! We woke up played some crew ball, ate lunch, went swimming for a few hours ,ate dinner finally beat the new Mario game, (we had been playing it almost every night for a week with them) and watched a movie! It was a great day and we are doing it again this Friday.
Here are Cash and Caitlyn dancing and eating snacks while the boys played some crew ball.
Go, go, go........Even I got to play and I hit a home run.(I think it went really far, I don't understand the rules yet)
Kaymie loves to be outside almost as much as Cash...She is almost 5 months now and has quite the spunky little personality.
Me and my kids cheering on our Daddy!

No comments: