
Kaymie turned 5 months a couple weeks ago and is getting so big...I have tried giving her rice cereal a few times now, but she really does not like it yet.... I have decided that I am still going to try at least once a day from now on any ways and hope she'll start to eat it. She is rolling around a lot these days and loves to grab her feet, it is so adorable...Unlike Cash she loves her thumb and is always trying to get it into her mouth..Its so adorable. She was sleeping through the night great until about 2 weeks ago. Now I put her down around 8:30-9:00 and she wakes up once between 3&5 to eat and again around 6or7 to eat and goes back to sleep till about 8. I think this is due to teething..I haven't seen anything break through yet but she has been more fussy and her gums are red. So hopefully after they break through she'll go back to sleeping through the night again. She is a very exciting and happy baby..She does not like to ever be left alone and if shes awake she wants to be held by Mommy only or playing by Mommy and Cash. Which is great but gets quite tiring by the end of each day. (it will be nice when she starts to like other people and I can get a small break) love you Kaymie.
1 comment:
She is so cute!
Post a Comment