The other day the kids and I walked over to the fields were our church is to just get out of the house and enjoy the nice weather. While we were there Cash was noticing that there were shadows every where and was a little afraid of them because they're dark.(he is afraid of everything). So I explained to him that shadows aren't scary and that we all have one when the sun is out. I pointed out where his shadow was and for the next 15 mins he and his shadow were; fighting bad guys, following each other, trying to get away from each other, jumping around together, beating up Mommy's shadow, and just having a ton of fun It is so fun to see him discover new things and how much he is learning every day. Love this age!
Here are some random pics from yesterday. Aren't my kids adorable....

Cash and Mommy. I think he looks like me, but boyish..

Sister Brother. These two are so fun to watch interact. Kaymie is actually the one to usually pick on Cash. He is really good to her and watches out for her all the time.

Cute big boy Cash, he'll be 3 in about a month and is so excited for his birthday.

Feisty little Kaymie girl. She is like a sour patch kid, at first a little sour and then really really sweet.

She already LOVES shoes, and she has a ton too.
2 comments:
Cute! I like your new background too!
they are TOTALLY adorable! and to answer your questions on my blog, Ben will not be in UT, just ID. He is staying home to work, and then has his procedure on friday, and then will be driving out to Idaho that night, so he wants to drive only as far as he has to. and OF COURSE I love my present! you definitely know my taste. Thanks again for all the gifts. We can't wait to see everyone.
Post a Comment