My birthday started a little after 12:00 a.m. on April 10th, when Josh paused 24 to tell me Happy Birthday, and how much he loves me. I got to sleep in while Josh got up with the kids, got them breakfast and got them ready for the day...They all come into the bedroom to sing happy birthday to me...My birthday was on Sunday and both of the kids are sick so Josh went to Sacrament Meeting so I could go to Sunday School and Relief Society(my fav. class) When I got home he had the table set and dinner in the oven(Lasagna, garlic bread, Salad & chocolate cheese cake) He and the kids had also made me a special birthday card and then gave me my Nike Zooms. The rest of the day I hardly had to do anything!(even with the kids being sick) I didn't even change one of Kaymies diapers all day. I had a great birthday because of all the small and sweet things that Josh did for me and because all day he let me know how much he loves me and how great I am. I know how blessed I am to have this amazing guy in my life and I am so thankful we are married forever!
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
2 comments:
sounds like a perfect day! Happy birthday again! Are you really 26?!? how can that be? crazy. Love you and can't wait to see you next week!!!!
I hope you had an awesome birthday! Your family pictures are so cute by the way!
Post a Comment