Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

St. George Fun

Cash has been obsessed with wearing his snow boots lately. Here he is in his underwear playing Wii...(yes we just switched him to boxer briefs and its the cutest thing)
Making cupcakes for us and our neighbors.
Cash is the best helper, he always wants to crack the eggs himself...
Josh gave her a cupcake with the wrapper pulled down a little, but still on and when he came back she had eaten everything.
Out to lunch on a nice sunny day...
Cash making some wishes.

BBQ with Jonny & Mendy...We had steak shish-ka-bobs.(dunno how to spell that)They were so so good.
Mendy cooking on the grill
Kaymie and her best buddy Ivie.
Cash & Wrig playing together...
We just signed Cash up for smart start baseball so we went and got him a new bat, t-ball stand, and glove. He loves it so much and his first practice is on April 16th and goes for 5 weeks...I can't wait to watch him play!

4 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

How fun! I talk to Mendy and am always so jealous of the fantastic weather and trips to the park! I can't believe your kids are so big and grown up! WOW! I hope you are adjusting well to the move!

Ben and Becky said...

I just LOVE your family! you guys are all so cute. I really like your new family pic at the top. I was just reading the other day how that's THE color of the season, and sure enough, there you are already wearing it! Can't wait to see you guys.

Angelique said...

I dont know why but the comment about Kaymie eating the cupcake wrapper made me burst out laughing, I actually have tears in my eyes. Hillarious! Must be the pregnancy hormones!

Mendy said...

Ivy's hair in that pic is so funny!!! Your family pics are really cute!!! Lets have another BBQ!!!!