Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, May 6, 2011

Felt Flower Pillows

About a month ago I decided to make some pillows since Josh wouldn't let me spend 40 bucks a piece on pillows, it cost me 12$ total and I had a blast making them. Some girls and I in the area got together for a craft night and this is what I was working on..It was really fun and very east..They look way better in person, my camera makes them look kind of shinny which they aren't at all they are actually felt.

I found how to make them here. http://thecraftingchicks.com/2011/01/felt-flower-pillow-2.html It was super cheap and really fun.

2 comments:

Kim said...

so darling! What a fun craft! They turned out so cute!

Ben and Becky said...

they look really good. I think i might try to make some in purple. We'll see how crafty I feel.