Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Movie & T-Ball

The kids both had runny noses and coughs on Sunday so after Josh got home from church we decided to have a movie day...We brought some mattresses down stairs and made yummy treats and we watched The Rookie and Tangled! It was a perfect day for when you're sick.
Cash taking some pictures....He did a good job.
Here I am with my little sicky babes!....one thing I love about when the kids are sick is they will just sit by you and cuddle.
Daddy time.
Here we all are all comfy on our bed.
Last Saturday was Cash's last day of T-Ball...He did so well and improved so much, he is actually pretty good.
Here he is in his new t-shirt, it says start smart graduate!...
Cash and his proud Daddy.
Cash got a t-shirt and a certificate that I have already framed!
Here he is his last day of practice.
Kaymie and I cheering on brother..She loves to be outdoors so much, I think she would stay out all day if we could.So the other night I built a fort around Cash's bottom bunk bed, and I told them they could have a sleepover, well I went into check on them only about 10 mins later and this is what I found.. Seriously the cutest thing ever!...I love these two and they really love each other...They play super well together and Kaymie is always following Cash around. It is the best thing as a Mom to see your kids together...Love them.

No comments: