Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Water......

The other day Mendy and I took our kids and went to the river walk splash pad..It was so fun and the kids loved it.
Cash would go into the middle and wait for the water to start and then come screaming out.
Cute Kaymie babe eating as usual.
Best buddies. Cash & Wrigley
Here we are at our pool, every time we go we are the only ones there, I have only gone once when there were other people there...Its a nice big pool and it has a big 2 ft section which is nice for the kids.
Kaymie Loves it most of the time.

Cash loves to swim and isn't afraid of the water at all, he dunks him self and jumps in by him self too..I need to get him lessons so he can swim without floaties.
Kaymie and Daddy chillin by the hot tub.

No comments: