Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Friday, June 17, 2011

What we've been up too........

Here in George they do a movie in the park every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from May till September. We have gone both times so far and it is such a blast. We don't get home till around 10:30, but it is so worth it to go...The kids love it so much, here they both are with their balloon animals. They do like a carnival before and it makes it so fun.
Cash was so happy with his sword, but it didn't last long with all the grass. He was pretty sad about it.
The first week they did Despicable Me, and this past time they did Surfs Up...We plan on going to as many as we can.
Kaymie, Anna, Jackson all eating our yummy lunch
Drying off from a long day of swimmingNow that we live in St. George we try to do something in the water everyday...This day my friend Anna and I took our kids to the Recenter in Washington. It was so fun and the kids had a blast. There is a splash pad outside and the pool part is mostly covered which will be super nice in July and August when it gets really hot.
Cash LOVES the water, and isn't afraid of anything...

My sweet Kaymie babe also had a blast, she also loves the water, and in the kiddie area where she can stand up she was even dunking her own head under. It was really cute and she always has so much fun in the water.

Here is Cash and his girlfriend halle, isn't she so cute!... These two are so funny together.
Cash all tuckered out from being in the sun so much.
Here is Kaymie playing in the neighbors water table. She loves being outside and loves to play with all the other kids.

Here is Cash on his last day of private swimming lessons...He did so well and can now dive for objects and can swim pretty well on his own. He is such a little fish and I think I want him to have swim lessons ever year since he loves it so much..Maybe he'll be the next Michael Phelps.

2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

fun pics. I realloy wish we could get outside so much! darn rain. hopefully it will stop for at least a month or two. The kids are getting sooo big, and I love their swim attire!

Natalie said...

The outdoor movie looks like so much fun! So we are coming out there the 28th so I want to get together! That would be fun to go to the movie with you guys... also, we'll be there over the 4th and I was wondering what fun things they have? I'm sure they have a parade but do you know of any of the details?