Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekend Getaway...

We came up north this past weekend for a short little visit. My sister Shelly had her new baby girl Brynleigh last week and while we were here my sister Angie had her new baby girl Britleigha.(not sure how they spell it) So it was super fun to meet all the new babies, and of course it got me SO baby hungry. These few pics are of Angies new baby at the hospital.
Cash, Daddy and the new baby.
I love new babies...!
Cash and Kaymie love my parents back yard....They would swing all day if they could.
Right after this pic Cash went crashing to the ground he forgot you have to hold onto the swings.
My big Kaymie girl.
Cash finally found someone as tough as he is to wrestle with. Linkin and Cash get along so well.
Kyrie and Cash jumping around a grandma and grandpa Boots house.
Makayla and I just chillin...We are besties for sure.

Rylynn and Kaymie also got along great and played a ton together.
Here is Shelly and her 8th child Brynleigh.
My hubby and I.
Josh playing with all the kids.

3 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

fun! I'm so jealous you got to see the babies, and be there when Angie's baby was born! the kids look darling as usual.

Valerie Russell said...

Jackie! I'm sorry we missed you when you were up here too, maybe next time. Oh my goodness, your little girl is gorgeous! She looks so much like you. I miss you a ton!

Angelique said...

Britleah :) I am soooo happy that you she came while you guys were here, I really wanted her to but I had myself totally convinced that she wouldn't just because you would be here. But apparently she knew what she was doing!! Love you guys wish we could have spent more time with you