Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Family Visit....

Last week my sister Becky came to visit my family up north from Washington so the kids and I decided to go up while she was in town...It was a short visit but so worth it and so fun...Here is Kaymie holding little Bryn.(shellys baby)
Just some random pics of the fam.
me, Evie, and Becky
Shelly & I
Angie & I
And my niece Makayla and I...
Kaymie Cash and Addy watching Spooky Buddy. I hardly even saw Cash on this trip because he was just playing and having fun with his cousins the whole time.
Messy Kaymie babe...We had a big birthday for all the October birthdays and Beckys since she was here and her birthday is in Nov.

Some pics of the fam just hanging out at my parents.



Clint and his new baby girl Britlee.
Evie and Kaymie are just 6 months apart and for the most part got along.

Some of the cousins playing in the front yard.

Playing in the leaves with the cousins.


Makayla and her newest little sister Bryn...

Me and the new babies Britlee and Brynleigh
Kaymie and Ry Ry, They are just under a year apart.

No comments: