Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, November 10, 2011

We Are Back...

Hey friends we just moved back up to Orem this past weekend. We recently decided to move up here and things happened a lot faster than expected. We had planned on being here by the first of December, but the people we were renting from let us out of our lease early and said if we could be out asap they wouldn't charge us our last months rent and we would still get a deposit back. So we moved in just a few days, all of our stuff is in a storage unit while we look for a place to live. So we are staying with Josh's family for a few weeks. Things have just been working out so perfectly for us the past few weeks with business and work stuff that allowed us to move back up here...I have really missed being close to family and friends and am so glad to be back. Also I really want to get back into doing hair a little more but only one or two Saturdays a month. So if any of you know of a busy salon that would work with me PLEASE let me know!...eventually I want to put a salon in my home and it'd be good if I had some clients before then. Any who we are glad to be back and are excited for our future here. It seems like everything is working out so quickly I feel really good about our decision to move back here so quickly even though it was a crazy few days and was a bit stressful. Lovies to all Jackie

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay! I'm glad your back! Can we PLEASE get together for a play date soon? :)