Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Kaymies Kitchen...


So my sister Shelly saw kitchens that people had made on pinterest using old furniture and convinced me that we should make our little girls kitchens for Christmas..I had this old TV entertainment stand that we hadn't used for years and had been planning on buying her one of the plastic kitchens. I am so thankful she convinced me to do it. My Dad & Mom helped me a ton.. Basically my dad did all the wood cutting/building and most of the work...I helped with as much as I could and knew how, like the sewing and painting, and buying some of the extra stuff that we needed. My Dad definitly did most of the work and I am so thankful for all his help...Kaymie and Cash have loved playing with it and I know it will last 10 times longer than the plastic one. Which by the way was about 150$ and this whole project cost us under 30$. Pretty awesome, and I couldn't be more happy with how it turned out.. Here are a few pics from different angles.
Cupboard on the left, Oven on the Right curtain with shelves in the middle.
This is the fridge and the phone. My Dad built the door for the fridge and used old nobs and wood for the handle. I found the phone at DI's and spray painted it pink.
I think it turned out so so cute.
There is a little chandeiler, a picture from Holland for the window, a stove top and sink.. My dad also made the faucet from wood as well. He is seriously talented that man... Thanks again Dad for all the time, effort and thought that went into making this for my sweet little Kaymie babe!

2 comments:

Clancy and Katie Black said...

So cute! What a great idea!

Kim said...

the cutest kitchen by far I have ever seen! Nice work!