Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mexican Cruise.....

Josh, me, Jeff, Charlee, Karli, & Brooks at the Elite end of the year party.. We went on a cruise to Mexico with Josh's new work last week. It was for 7 days and no kids...It was much needed, but super hard to leave the kids and I was so happy to get home to them.
I got so fried the first day in Cabo the rest of the cruise I stayed in the shade and my chest is still red even now.
Chillin in Puerta Vallarta, being prego and all we couldn't do any excursions so we just chilled at the beach and did some shopping...It was super relaxing and the food was amazing.
The water was super nice, and it was really entertaining at this beach to watch several people get taken out by the waves...We just laughed and laughed.



Here we are in Cabo where I got painfully burned. I sunblocked way to late.

Just waiting for our food at the beach.
The splendor cruise ship in the background.


Catching a ride to the shopping, I felt so bad for the guy pushing all 4 of us on his bike.


Josh and Jeff dancing with the locals.
It was nice to get off the boat but I was still dizzy walking around every where. I do not do well on boats for sure.

Elegant night on the cruise.


Working out on the boat, but I still gained 3lbs this past week. This is also the first prego pic I've taken this pregnancy. 24 weeks I feel so huge already.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh Jackie, I envy you, lol! I haven't been on a vacation in two years. I want to go on a cruise! It sounds like you had fun! And you are finally showing! You are still tiny though, especially for 24 weeks! I hope the pregnancy is going well! We miss you!

Kim said...

I was only 10 weeks on our cruise and I vowed I would never do that again. So nauseous! I was bad and still went on wave runners excursion though! lol.. looks like you guys had a blast! How fun! You are the cutest pregnant girl! Love the pic!