
So Cash is now a little over 3 and a half and is such a good boy!... He is going to school at kids village and absolutely loves it! He know all of his letters and sounds, can write his own name, is learning how to write, he can recognize numbers and count, he is learning to put letters together to make words, and overall is just getting so big and he loves to learn. Of course he loves to read and we continue our trips to the library frequently. He actually just memorized a whole board book and thinks he can read now...Its really super cute(a few things he doesn't say exactly but is pretty close) He is so excited for the new baby to come and is always asking me when she is going to come out of my tummy.. Cash is an amazing brother to Kaymie and though he teases her here and there he is so good to her. He is always playing with her and helping her and teaching her new things. The other day he got out our cards and taught her, her colors and she can recognize pink, blue, and black now. He loves pirates, transformers, power rangers, star wars, and anything with people fighting. He has been obsessed with being a pirate lately, even all his library books he picked out this time were pirate books and he dresses up as a pirate daily. He just started primary and already said the prayer in class and made a friend named Peter. He always reminds us to pray every meal and night. He is super sweet and very loving and such a boy! He is so much fun at this age and I absolutely love having him as my son. He really brings so much joy into my life as a mother and he is such a good example to me. The other day I was saying I hated something and he said, "mom you should say you don't like it, not that you hate it, thats not good to say". He also suggested the other day we go to the temple for a pick nick and is always saying funny things about how Jesus will help give him special powers. He is so amazing and I am so blessed he is my little boy FOREVER!. Love you Cashy.
Kaymie babe will be 2 in less than a week and is such a big girl these days... She absolutely melts my heart. She is such a girls girl and loves, babies, dolls, playing in her kitchen, and being a little Mommy. She is learning to count, but mostly says 2 2 2 until she gets to 4 and then continues on. She is learning her colors and recognizes pink, blue and black and is getting close on some others. She is being potty trained right now, we started 4 days ago and she has only had 3 accidents. Today she stayed dry all day and every day has stayed dry through her nap. She is doing so well and I am so happy its going so well. Kaymie is talking so much and will put 3-5 words together at a time and is very clear on most of her words. She is definitely talking a lot and she has the sweetest little girl voice I just love it. She also loves to read and her favorites are always about princesses. Her two fav. books are ones from the library they are called Princess Baby. We read them together several times through out the day.( I need to find them to buy for her birthday) She is a really good helper, every day when Josh gets home from the gym she helps him mix up his protein and is always helping me do laundry, dishes and make dinners.(a lot of the time it takes twice as long, but I love it any way) she can say phone but has nicknamed the phone "fooph" its adorable. She is a very loving little girl and is always giving squeezey hugs and kisses and she LOVES Cash so much. She has to do everything he does and have everything he has. She is always just yelling Cash Cash every where she goes. She does her fair amount of teasing as well, but is a good sister and is always trying to be like her big brother. She seems excited for the new baby, although I know she doesn't understand whats going on fully. I know she is going to be such a great big sister, she loves all babies and is just a little Mommy already. I love this little girl so much and I am so thankful she is mine FOREVER as well. She truly just melts mine and josh's hearts daily and I love her so so much.. She makes me so happy and is such a sweet girl. I am incredibly blessed to have her for a daughter. I am so thankful for the love and happiness she brings me daily. I love her so much. Love ya Kaymie babe!
1 comment:
I just love hearing about the kids! they are so sweet
Post a Comment