Cash turned 4 yrs old on April 29th. Since we are out here in Texas we had a small little family day. He woke up to decorations and yummy breakfast and got to open presents all through out the day. We went to Chuck E Cheeses, and then that night Josh's work took everyone out to Dave and Busters and he had a blast there as well. I let him get and do everything he wanted and I only said no once the whole day when he wanted more cake before dinner. He thought it was so cool that he got to do everything he wanted all day. He had a great birthday and will be having a big family party when we get back to Utah in a couple weeks. I love my cashy boy so much. He is such a sweet thoughtful little boy and is always helping out so much with both of his little sisters. He loves to learn and is always practicing his letters and counting and he has been learning how to spell several different words now. His favorite stuffed animal is Ty Ty that he got from the zoo 2 years ago and always takes him to bed every night. He loves Starwars toys, and dressing up as Starwars characters. He knows more about the movies then I do. He loves to read and loves going swimming. He is such a little fish, living here in Texas we have been going swimming several times a week. I hope when we get back to utah it will be nice enough to go swimming. Cash loves primary and even though this year we have been in 3 different wards soon to be 4 he loves going and never even looks back. He loves making new friends and playing with his cousins. He loves sports and is always making up fun games for all of us to play. I love Cash so much and he has been an amazing son, and I can't believe I was so blessed to have him in my life.. He makes being a mother such an amazing delight and words truly can't express how much I love my little boy!.. Happy birthday Cashy, please don't grow up too fast!
We made him pancakes that spell out his name. Cash and Kaymie both thought that was so funny.
Every time Cash saw a commercial for this dentist play dough thing he told me he wanted it for his birthday. Well it was probably his and Kaymie's favorite gift. They have spent hours playing with this already and they don't even make a very big nice. So glad we got this for him.
Fun at Chuck E Cheeses.....It really was so fun and cheap..Great place for kids.
My sweet Kaymie girl..She loved Cash's birthday too!
Me and my cashy babe LOVE him so much.
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago











3 comments:
Hope he had a great birthday! you look awesome by the way! love ya!
What a cute little family you have! I can't believe Cash is four already, so crazy. Hope you guys are doing well in Texas, let me know when you get back so we can catch up :)
Happy Birthday Cash! I got their pants at Old Navy in the girl section! ha
Post a Comment