Cuddling up for movie night...
Mothers day with my kids...Josh was not here but it was still a great day...Love these kids so much, words do not express the love I have for them!
The hair is starting to get longer!
Jolee May May, LOVE this babe SO much...So blessed she is the best baby ever!
Cash in his big boy booster seat...He is so proud to be so big now!
Cash and some of his Star Wars toys...
Kaymie and her creation of potato head....
Kaymie in her big girl bed...She went from the toddler bed to her new big girl bed...She loves it.
Kaymie LOVES baby Jolee, some times too much!...But she is a great little mommy to her..
We were so happy to have Daddy home this was the only picture I took while he was here. Next visit I will get pleanty. The kids just mauled him the whole 3 days he was here.
Morning cuddles from these 3 are the best.
Trafalga fun...
We have had SEVERAL cousin sleep overs already this summer...
Jolee loves the bumbo chair, she is getting so big already.!
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago



















No comments:
Post a Comment