Well below is picture overload for sure...I've been so bad at updating the blog the past month and a half so now I am caught up and will stay caught up.. So a quick family update, Josh is working for a company called Elite and is working in Texas until the beginning of August. He is working so hard for us and we are so grateful to have him as our husband and father. I feel so blessed that he is my amazing husband. We love and miss him so much and can't wait till he is home. We were with Josh in Texas for the first 6 weeks of the summer, and went out when Jolee was just one week old. The kids and I decided to come home in mid May because we bought a house and we were finally closing. We put the offer in back in January but it was a short sale and took quite awhile to come together. But we are so happy to finally be in our home and to not be living all over the place any more. Cash is getting so big and is such an amazing little helper. He is so great with both his sisters and such a great help to me..When Josh left he told Cash he is the man of the house now and has to take care of us girls. Cash takes this very seriously and is always doing his best to help me out. Cash loves playing super heros, star wars, and loves to color and write..he is doing really well with his writing and can spell quite a few words on his own now and can write anything if i tell him how to spell it. He really does love to learn and loves doing crafts and playing with his friends and cousins...I Love him so much and am so thankful to have him in my life. He is the sweetest little boy and I love watching him get older and learn and grow...Kaymie girl is 2 and definitely acts like it... :) She is super talkative and so funny. Her personality has been coming out so much lately and she really is so hilarious. She loves to be a little Mommy and take care of everyone, and she especially loves to try and mommy Jolee. Some times too much, but i love how much she loves her. Lately her favorite things to say are, "what the heck" and "dang it" which sounds so funny coming out of her little mouth she is so funny. and she says things very clear so it makes it even more funny. Although i don't love that I've taught her to say that...but what do you do. LOL any who she loves her new big girl room and is such a sweet little girl. She loves to make messes and get all dolled up at the same time. I love her so very much she just melts my heart. She is so loving and so nurturing already... Jolee May is seriously a dream baby!...She is 3 months old today and is already sleeping between 10 to 12 hrs straight at night. (I know super blessed) she is always smiling and is so incredibly happy. She brings me so much Joy and happiness and i love her so much. She loves to read books with the kids and I every night before bed, and loves helping mommy get ready every day. She loves to ride in her sungli and she loves to be out and about.. She has the sweetest spirit about her and loves when people talk to her. if you talk to her she is sure to smile and coo at you!...The hardest part about having 3 kids is I simply can't hold Jolee as much as i was able to when cash was a baby because I have so many other things i have to do. So I truly enjoy Sundays when the kids are each in their classes and I just get to sit and hold and talk and smile at Jolee the whole time...I have so much love in my heart for her and truly adore her sweet little spirit...Basically I feel incredibly blessed to have such an amazing hubby and amazing children.. I love my family and i LOVE being a young mother and wife...(I am still young right) enjoy a gazillion pictures....
No comments:
Post a Comment