Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Second Half of Summer...Swimming Zoo crafts hikes cousins

 Back yard pool fun...

 My little sleepy kids.


 Crafts...






Deer creek fun.
 Home made finger paintings.




 Girl time


 Playing in the creek by my moms house.


 Hike to the water fall in payson canyon.







 Sisters and Babies.



 When you gotta go you gotta go.








 Jolee watching kaymie take a bath in the sink so I could make dinner.

 Cousin sleep over.







 Foam days I was unexpectedly foamed by the sprayer.



 I love my Jolee baby!


 Thanks giving point gardens.







 Hike to the falls.

 S'mores and silly girl

 My new style of curl for my hair...Now please keep growing.
 Cousin time...



 Brother sister pics

 Hogle Zoo.




 Radio Disney was there and Cash won the grand prize.
 Me and my girlies.


 Train ride fun!
 Thanks giving point family night.


 My silly girls


2 comments:

Ben and Becky said...

wow! you guys have had a fun and busy summer. miss you guys already!

kYLE & rOBYN said...

I envy your quality family time! I'm lacking in that department. I'm becoming quite depressed about it! Life without cousins is no life at all!!! I grew up with my cousins around 24/7. I hate not having that for my kids! Heart broken!!!