Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Laguna Beach

 After Disneyland we went to Laguna Beach for a few days...It was perfect after the long days at Disneyland.  We just relaxed hung out at the beach and went swimming at our pool and ate yummy food.

 Jolee chillin in the tent.
 This was right across the street from the place we stayed.  It was just gorgeous.
 I think this was the first time our kids have ever been to the beach.  They loved it although none of them wanted to get into the ocean.  The waves here were really big.


 My happy baby girl.

 The water was perfect but man those waves were scary.  I went in for a little bit and got scared and came running out. You can't tell from these pics but they were really crashing in strong here.

 Kaymie loved the sand.. She loves to play in dirt and make messes so this was right up her ally.
 A little boogy boarding.



 This was back at the place we stayed.  It was so nice the pool was right outside our room.  We were the only ones at the pool.

 We just rolled out the pack n play and let Jolee sleep while we all swam.
 This was our second day here and a different beach.  This is called main beach and the waves were a lot calmer here, but I still got taken out trying to boogy board. :(

Jumping over waves with Daddy...I jumped over the waves with Cash for a really long time it was so fun.  It was one of my favorite parts.

1 comment:

Ben and Becky said...

that looks so fun and relaxing! Jolee is such a good baby! I'll bet it was hard to have to leave.