Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Basket Ball fun

Cleaning the court so the boys could play ball!
Josh getting some air!
Just Chillin and Cheering!
Josh is Dunkin like Crazy!
TWO BASKETBALLS!
Well these are all from today after church at my sisters house! We had a lot of fun, but even though it's my due date I still haven't gone into labor!!! Looks like I will definitely go past my due date unless I go into labor in and have him in the next hour and half! :( oh well I know it's not that bad it just sucks still.

3 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

hey jackie and josh...add us to your friends (if you consider us friends :) I added you to my blog buddies and as of last night I heard you were in the hospital!!!! I'm so excited to see little Cash Ivo...I can't stand it! we are at www.scottandmeganlee.blogspot.com come stalk us :)xoxo

Meagan + Michael said...

Congrats Jackie! I am so happy for you!

Andrea said...

Hey Jackie it's Andrea Ross (from St.George) I got to your blog through Mendy's, just wanted to say CONGRATS!! I heard you guys had your baby! You are going to have so much fun. little boys are the best! And.... My little boy's middle name is Cash (only we spell it Kash) Weird????? We just have good taste in neames I guess!!! You will have to add me to your blog!! Keep in touch....