

Well Cash was born on April 29th at 6:26 p.m. He is 6lbs 8oz and 18 inches long!!! The first contraction that I felt was on the 28th around 3:30. It didn't start really hurting until around 8ish when we were on our way to the hospital. My contractions were 3 mins apart but when we got there I was only a two. They kept us for two hours and i was barely a 3 when they gave me a morphine shot and sent us home to sleep. All that did was slow down my contractions to every 20 to 30 mins apart till about 7 am. So we were still up all night. Then we went on a walk and they started coming every 3 mins again. We waited an hour and went to the hospital cause I was already in tears with everyone cause they hurt so bad. I had back labor really bad and it was the worst pain ever!!!! We were at the hospital till around 12 and I was still a 3 the doc was on his way to break my water to speed things up but I was in so much constant pain at this point that my nurse decided to give me the epidural before. I was crying the last hour before they gave it to me. They had given me other meds to help the pain but it really didn't. Finally I got the epidural and the next time they checked me I was a 7 and a little after that a 10!! Once I started pushing I only had 4 contractions of pushing and he was out. So about 4 pushes which is really lucky cause most people on their first push a lot longer. It was amazing when they put him on my belly just Josh and me were in the room and it was the best moment of my life!!! We both just started crying. The baby had some breathing problems at first and they had to take him to intensive care for about 3 hrs but Josh stayed with him the whole time and everything turned out just fine!!!! He is a really good baby and eats a ton. So far he sleeps really well at night too. He gets up to eat and goes right back to sleep . Its wonderful!!! I love being a mom and I'm so happy!! There is nothing like have a new little baby to add to our wonderful family!!!! And he made it here just in time to share mine and Josh's 1st wedding anniversary. Its on Sunday may 4Th. I'm probably the happiest person and have no stresses. Life is so great and I'm so blessed.
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, he may just be the cutest little baby I've ever seen! He's sooo teeny! I hope all went well, congratulations!
He is a cutie!!!! I am so glad everything turned out good. Can't wait to get up there and see him. I hope you are doing good. If you ever need anything feel free to call us. I finally got my blog going its jonnyandmendynielsen.blogspot.com
Love you guys and most of all Cash!!!
Wrigley and Cash are going to be buds that is so fun.
Jackie! He has such a sweet little face! Congratulations! You were such a cute pregnant person (from the pics I saw) but I bet you're glad to get him out!
He is so cute jackie! How much did he weigh? Congratulations! I hope your recovering well. If you need anything I'd be happy to help.
He is a dolly! Jackie he looks just like you! Way to go making that cutie!
Congrats on your new baby!! He's so tiny. We just had ours a month and a half ago...so fun!!!
Jackie!
Congratulations! He is so adorable and just like a little button ; ) I wish you and Josh all the best and I know you guys will be amazing parents!! You are so blessed.
~Michelle
He is seriously the cutest boy I have ever seen!! Congrats! I hope you are recovering smoothly... and getting as much sleep as you can. :) Can't wait to see more pictures!
Jackie, he is SO adorable! I want to know more details... How much did he weigh? (He looks tiny) And how long was he? I hope you are doing well, you look great! Congratulations! Now our babies can play! Hee Hee! Lovies!
Congrats Jackie!! he is so cute!!
Post a Comment