1. Were you married at the time? Yes.
2. What were your reactions? We went off birth control a month before and were so excited to get pregnant right away!
3. How old were you? 22
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Well I was 5 days late, I didn't feel hungry, my boobs hurt, and I totally broke out! So we decided the next day we'd take a test. I was so excited I woke up at 7 and took the test! Josh was pretending to be asleep but later said he could here me opening the test and was really anxious..... One minute later I looked at the test and it said positive!!! I ran out of the bathroom and jumped all over Josh, we were both so happy we couldn't believe it happened so fast!
5. Who did you tell first? Our mothers
6. Did you want to find out the sex? I did, but at first Josh didn't want to because none of his sisters find out. I said he didn't have to know but I was gonna find out for sure so he decided that that would be too hard and agreed to find out too.
7. Due date? April 27th 2008
8.Did you deliver early or late? Two days late!! It was horrible
9. Did you have morning sickness? At first I never felt hungry and smells bothered me, but I never got sick and I never threw up so I am very grateful.
10. What did you crave? Chocolate Ice cream. I ate that almost every day the last two months I was pregnant.
11. Who irritated you the most? Not to be mean, but probably the girls at work!
12. What was your child's sex? Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 23lbs
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy?None at all
15.Where did you give birth? Utah valley hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor? Just over 24 hrs, and I had back labor really bad it was so painful and they wouldn't give me the epidural for ever because my water hadn't broke yet. I got sent home the first night and came back in the morning my contractions were about 1 minute apart but they just weren't dilating me very fast. It was the worst pain ever and I cried a ton.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby Joshua
18.Who watched? Just Josh...I loved it that way, but next time I might let my mom in!
19.Was it natural or c-section? O-natural...
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? When they finally gave it to me yes yes yes!!! I told my husband I wasn't going to take anything but once you feel that pain and for so long its too horrible to go through and I would tell everyone to just get the meds.
21.How much did your child weigh? He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz and was 18 inches long.
22.Did your child have any complications? At first he couldn't breath very well so they took him to the ICU for about 3 hours.....It was horrible, but Josh was with him the whole time and everything turned out just fine... They just wanted to monitor him for awhile to make sure he could breath on his own.
23. What did you name baby? Cash Ivo Johnson
24. How old is your first born today? He is 5 weeks and two days.
Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment