Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
We were married May 4th 2007 and are loving the married life. Josh is in sales and is always trying new businesses...He is quite the entrepreneur. As for me I am a full time Mommy, which I love. We have three children, Cash Ivo Johnson, he is 3 1/2 yrs old and a crazy fun little guy. Kaymie Olive Johnson is 2 yrs old and is a sweet little princess. Jolee May Johnson is a few days old and is a sweet little angle! We love them all so much.
4 comments:
Ok, he is the darn cutest little thing! He has the biggest eyes! How fun for you guys i hope all is going well!
How are you? Cash is just too cute! I want to see him sometime!
Those are some fun pictures. I need to see him and you guys you sound like your doing really well that is so awesome. When you going to bless him???? So we can get work off and I have to get my gift to you or he might not fit into it. Hope we see ya soon Love You Guys!!!
He is adorable, and you look great too! Hope your having lots of fun!!
Post a Comment