Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sleeping through the night

Well the last three days in a row Cash has been sleeping 8 hours with out waking up!!! He is only 7 weeks old right now so I'm so happy he is already sleeping so well.. The only sad thing is if he does this for a whole week we're going to move him to his own room into his crib! :( It's good and bad for me because It'll be nice to have our room to our selves again, but it'll be really weird to wake up in the night and not have him right next to me in his bassinet. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon, but the first few nights will be hard.

5 comments:

Mendy said...

that is so cool he is sleeping through the night. Wrigley still doesn't probably cause he is sick all the time. I am so sorry that Laney got sick I hope she is doing better. I hope they are not mad at us cause we told you he was sick. It was good to see you guys next time we need to go some where together that would be fun.

Andrea said...

Trust me BE HAPPY my kids BOTH didn't even sleep 5 hours at a time till they were 21-23 months old! Thats almost 2! It was just like having a new born for almost 2 years straight! We are hoping the next one is the complete opposite, and sleeps like Kevin (dead to the world)

Keeley and Robby said...

Its amazing isn't it!!! It was so hard to put Ava in her own room but after about the first or second night it was so much better!! We both sleep so much better!! Its really a good move but its sad because it means they are getting bigger!!

Brittani said...

That's so awesome! I had a hard time at first moving Mara into her own room, but when we did it helped us all sleep better! She started sleeping longer, and I stopped waking up at her every little noise! Plus, it helps with the whole husband-wife time...!!!! We moved her to her own room when she was 6 1/2 weeks old.

Brooks.Karlie.Mac said...

Hey! That is so nice he is sleeping through the night! He is so cute! I think he looks like Josh!