Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is for Josh I dyed my hair brown while he was at work. Hope you like it babe

I took one with cash so I wouldn't feel so dumb taking a picture of my self

11 comments:

Mariah said...

It's so cute, I love it! I think Josh will like it, too :)

cat+tadd=sam said...

I LOVE dark on you, it's so pretty!

Brittani said...

I love it! It is such a pretty color! What did you use?

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

I like it! Is this your natural color?

Jamie said...

Hey Johnsons! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! I found ya through Gowdy. Anyway - Jackie you look so good brunette! I love it! & Cash is adorable. I can't wait till we come back to Utah so I can meet the little guy! Hope all is well!

The Schmidt's said...

Jackie!!! i love your hair, and your baby is so cute! i really want to come by and see you guys! i miss you! and i have no idea how to work this whole blog thing!

Meagan + Michael said...

meggie likie! looks good.

Carli and Tika said...

Well my goodness you look good for having such a young one! Your hair looks nice too. Cash is so cute! Looks like everything is going good for you! Congrats!v

Kim said...

Cute Jackie! Love it! Cash is such a cutie! How fun.

Andrea said...

Oooh I lvoe the brown! It makes your eyes look so pretty! And I am also impressed you did it by yourself! It looks great!

Natalie said...

So you FINALLY dyed your hair ALL brown! Remember how I ALWAYS wanted you to do this? I think it looks really cute! You look so cute and skinny, not fair! So does Josh like you better brunette or blonde? I keep debating whether or not I should go dark again... Someday. Cash is such a cutie, they grow SO fast, it's crazy!