Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The 24th

We went over to Josh's parents and had a yummy BBQ and also there was fire works and home made ice cream.. All his neighbors get together every year and do it.

Tired baby, he slept through all the fire works.
He is getting so big and his eyes are the prettiest blue ever!... Well at least I think so.

4 comments:

Liz & Zac said...

Jackie, he is so cute, im glad that i got to see him in person at Maceys. I feel bad i didnt talk to you more, i had just gotten over the flu and didn't want to get to close. But he does have beautiful eyes!

Mendy said...

He is getting so so big and look at him holding his head up that is so cool. Well neither of us could get our money back I guess so it will be fun to go with you guys hope our rooms are close together it will be way fun I think

Monica Kay said...

he is SO cute!!!

Kim said...

Hey has such pretty blue eyes! How sweet.