
Cash in his crib just after the blessing, he was so good the whole day.

Cash and I just
playin after everyone went home.

Our little man, Josh gave him such an amazing blessing. He blessed him with honesty, a desire to serve a mission when he turns 19, that he'll emulate Christ, that he'll always feel comfortable talking with his parents, and many more wonderful things.....Cash was quiet through the whole blessing and did really well. I'm so grateful for my wonderful family. I know how blessed I am to have them in my life. I feel so humbled that the lord blessed me with such a sweet loving husband and son. I know my life could be so different right now and I'm so happy that this is what the lord had planned for me all along... Even though life can be so hard at times and throw you very difficult trials I know that if you stay true to the gospel of Jesus Christ he will bless you, and in the end he knows what is best for you and what lies ahead. So in those hard times just keep doing what you know is right and have faith that Christ is guiding your path. I have a strong testimony that god has individual plans for each of us, if we just stay on the right path he will bless and guide us.
10 comments:
That was just what I needed to hear. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. I love reading your blog and seeing all the fun pictures. You're awesome, Jackie!
Josh did do such a good job and we had so much fun seeing you guys. Cash is getting so big just enjoy him cause before you know it he will be tearing down your house. I totally agree with all you said I know just how you feel to go through the rough and then to look at where you are now it is just amazing to see the lords hand in everything. Hope we see you guys soon oh ya we are going to lake las vegas you still going. It will be so much fun. Love you guys
Hey sorry its me again that is why I think we should go. Jonny and I thought the same thing but I think it will put a fire under our buts they are way fun and it is all payed for so we should just go.
Hi its CharLee & Jeff Carn! We wanted to congratulate you guys on having baby Cash! He is adorable! We can't wait to see him when we get back home to the ward. Hope your enjoying life being a brand new mom!
Isn't so nice when your husband can bless your baby. That's so awesome. We should have lunch some time if your free. My e-mail is ahu_haili@yahoo.com
He is so cute and I love the little blessing outfit. Kai is 6 months now so they are pretty close in age. You have such a cute little family! I am glad that everything has worked out so good for you!
Hey Girlie, Yeah we did have a blast, it was at the Saltair.... Hey we need to get together really soon, we miss you, it is not the same with ou tyou there...
I love that top picture of Cash! He has the cutest little smile! Oh my goodness, that Hawaii trip... Wow, so fun!
I can't beat the Hawaii trip, but here are a couple of other funny memories that I thought of!
-Going to St. George for Spring Break
-After cheering at games we would always go to Tara's house and get ready for the night!
-Remember freshman year when we wore those matching tank tops and went to 7 peaks?
We have so many fun memories, thinking about them makes me miss you!
So Cute! we wish we could've been there! We'll be home soon and we're so excited to meet him!
Post a Comment