Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Moving back to Utah

These are my sister Shelly's kids and she has two more and one on the way. They live in California but just found out they'll be moving back to Utah....They were here all last week visiting and looking for homes...YAY! I can't wait.
This is at my house while my sis was looking at homes. I had all of their kids and my other nephew Jayden, so Including Cash I had 7 kids for about 5 hours....I gave them all haircuts while they were here this is just after I finished the last one...Aren't they all so cute.
We all went on a walk to try and induce Angie's labor....I guess it worked huh. :)

Cash's first time down the slide....I don't think he likes it just yet.

1 comment:

Mergens Family said...

Hey Jackie!!! Your little family is so cute!! How have you been??? I miss you. I will be back to Utah soon, we will have to meet up!