Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Hair cut

This is right before his first hair cut!
This is just after! I didn't wanna cut too much off so just a trim to get the little wisps.
My cute little baby. He is always so happy and he smiles at everyone.
Cash and his handsome daddy, Josh.... Cash has just started to roll over at 3 months...so fun.

These used to be huge on him...This is probably one of the last times he'll wear these Jammie's..He is getting too big for them I could barely get them on him...I think he just looks so snugly in these Josh and I love it when he wears this....so sad sniff sniff :(

2 comments:

kYLE & rOBYN said...

Geez Jackie!! he is gettin so big!! the more he grows the more I see you in him!!! I just love it!! I cant wait to have one too!!! :)

shaylee burr said...

soooooooo cute jack. i love your blog and im glad we discoved that we both have one haha. so fun to see ya and go swimming yesterday. :)