Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bonfire and tinfoil dinners



Cash really loved the fire...He wouldn't stop looking at it.... He was so good up there he never even cried, well except for a few seconds when I tried to cuddle him to sleep.
The boys these are Josh's two nephews.
These are a couple of my friends Jamie and Nicole.
Cookin dinner.
Josh looks like a giant here.


He had his entire thumb in his mouth while he was asleep. I thought it was just too cute.

3 comments:

Mendy said...

Ya so we are coming up next week on monday and will be there till sunday but the only down fall is we will be in salt lake at the Holiday Inn Jonny's work is paying for it for us. So ya hopefully we will get together and friday we might go to rock springs to watch my sis play v-ball!!!

Jamie said...

That was such a fun weekend! Thanks for hanging out with all of us even though we were a little late! :S You guys are the best. (Cash too!) He's such a good baby. Lets do something again soon!

Jonathan and Laura said...

Hey! Your little man is getting so big and still so cute!
I'm sorry you didn't see the pictures... they are there, i've just posted too much stuff since. You'll have to go look in my older posts.
I wish you could've been there but know that life happens. :)