Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bumbo

Well, I took Britt's advice and got a bumbo chair. Cash loves it, but still hates rice cereal. So I decided to wait till he's older to give him solids. The doc said they don't have to have it till their 6 month's any way.

Another hair cut...

His cute new stylin hair cut.

6 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Darling! And no way are you sooo tiny after just having him!

Natalie said...

Okay, so RIGHT after I sent you that text I tried it again and it worked, so funny! Those pictures of Cash getting his hair cut are SO cute! Don't you just love the Bumbo? Caitlyn is right, you are SO skinny!

Brittani said...

I love it! I think it helped Mara learn to sit up faster. Good luck with the rice cereal. I know that you don't give him bottles, but I know that some moms mis up some cereal with either pumped breast milk or formula in a bottle and get the slotted nipple so it comes out. They normally do it before bed to help their kids sleep longer but it sounds like he's an awesome sleeper too so you probably don't need to worry about it! I loved the book babywise also! I think it really helped us because at 7 weeks she was sleeping 8 hours also.

kaahu said...

His hair cut is so cute. I always wanted to get a bumbo but never did. Let me know if it's worth buying.

Jamie said...

Ha ha I love the haircut pictures! I'll probably be just like that when we have a baby too! You're so cute Jackie!

Mergens Family said...

How cute is he?? Us girls need to get together here soon!! I can't wait to meet your little man! I hope all is well, you look great!!