Pumpkin Farm 2019
5 years ago
We were married May 4th 2007 and are loving the married life. Josh is in sales and is always trying new businesses...He is quite the entrepreneur. As for me I am a full time Mommy, which I love. We have three children, Cash Ivo Johnson, he is 3 1/2 yrs old and a crazy fun little guy. Kaymie Olive Johnson is 2 yrs old and is a sweet little princess. Jolee May Johnson is a few days old and is a sweet little angle! We love them all so much.
3 comments:
When Mara started eating Rice Cereal we weren't ready to introduce foods to her yet, so instead of flavoring the cereal I played aroud with consistency of it. If it was too thick she would gag, if it was too runny she couldn't eat it very well either. I also got her a bumbo chair so she could sit up all the way while she ate because she couldn't swallow it right while laying down a little bit. Then when we were ready to introduce foods to her, I mixed in some pears. I still mix in the pears because she will not eat it if they're not it there! But I'd talk to your pediatritian to see when he suggests you give Cash fruits and veggies, just because every baby is different!
Cute baby! Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you Jack, school was crazy at first. But I need to see that baby soon! Jacob and I would both love to hang out with you guys. Or, if the boys couldn't come then me, you, and the baby could just get together. So, we have school/work from 8 to 7 during the week, but we get home about 6 on Fridays and Saturdays are free. What would work well for you guys?
Oh that is so funny Wrigley hated his cereal too!!! I got the kind that had the bananas mixed into it and he did better and finally I just bought the ones at the store they are in baby food jars and it is rice cereal and applesauce and he loved that but ya the consitency of it makes a huge difference and I couldn't mix with anything but my breastmilk or he wouldn't eat it!!! Keep trying he will start to like it, its just different and takes some time!!! Miss you guys and good hope all goes well this week!!!
Post a Comment