Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, August 21, 2008

House Tag

I saw this on Caitlyns blog and she challenged anyone who wanted to do it. I thought it looked fun so I accepted! Rules: Take pictures of the following, there's no tidying up and no wiping of your kids faces. So here goes:

FAVE ROOM

We spend a lot of time in our family room.

FAVE SHOES
I've had these forever, and I still love them.

PERSONAL PORTRAIT
I'm re-dying my hair today so I haven't done it yet.

MY BABY...CASH JOHNSON
Cash was in taking a nap....He looks so peaceful.


FRIDGE

I'm going grocery shopping today!!!

KITCHEN SINK
Luckily I try to always keep up on the dishes. I'm a stay st home mom so I have more time to clean now

LAUNDRY ROOM
I was just finishing the last load of clothes...Now I just need to fold and put away.

TOILET

Not much to say
CLOSET


Its a mess of shoes and purses down there....This area rarely gets straightened.

I shall tag Mendy, Shay and Robyn......Do your best and no cleaning before.



3 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Your fridge looks a lot like ours does most of the time, lots of liquids! We've been known to have ONLY diet coke, gatorade and water in our fridge.

Valerie Russell said...

Jackie! This is the first time I've seen your blog, it's so cute! You were in my dream the other night and I was thinking about how much I miss you. Your baby is adorable and your life looks like it's going well, that's so great. Thanks again for coming to my wedding, it meant a lot to me to have you there.

And we have a blog now too:

valparty.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mendy said...

Hey sorry about the tag actually right now our house is in Cedar and we are staying in st. george for 3 weeks so I will have to do it when we get back to Cedar!!!