Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baseball Baby!

Josh's team, they won this game after coming back 2-12 in the 9th inning. They scored 11 runs in that inning and Josh had two of them.
My cute hubby cheering on the team and eating seeds
Josh is one of our strongest batters
Cash just chillin with the boys watchin a little sports.
Cash can now sit up but not always as long as he'd like to..He also scoots backwards when he is on his back head first. It is so cute to watch. He has also been getting on his hands and knees and is acting like he's about to crawl..I'm sure he'll start any day now. He is only 5 and 1/2 months.
These cousins just love Cash...Cash has a ton of cousins. On my side there are 35 and on Josh's I believe there are 30. So he already has over 60 cousins and some on the way. We both come from families of 10. Josh is the youngest and only boy and I'm the second youngest.

Just visiting Daddy at work, it was so cold that day.
We love to play with Eli, and Eli Loves to play with us.( one of our nephews)


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun pictures, I love his little hats! He looks so cute with his beanie on!

Mendy said...

Oh he is getting so big look at him sit up good boy!!!! How fun is he getting, man we need to get together we haven't seen you guys in forever it seems like!!! You guys need to come down here!!!!

kaahu said...

Cash is getting so big. He is such a little boy with his hats. I love it.
Are you going to the girls night out this saturday? I'm going. Hope to see you there.