Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fantasy Basketball

Naked Cash trying to learn to crawl....He's so close its so cute.





So usually I don't like it when Josh does fantasy anything, but this year they needed one more person and I thought, hey why not me. I know a ton about sports and it'd be fun to beat these boys at their own game. (all the boys in his family do this, I'm the only girl) So we all met at his sisters house and did a live draft. There were 5 of us here and the other 5 live out of state. Unfortunately I got the last pic. But this actually worked out great for me. I got Kevin Garnett and Chauncy Billups the first two rounds and it just got better after that. It was crazy and took nearly 2 hours to complete the whole draft, but it was really fun and I can't wait for the season to start. I'm gonna beat these boys. LOL

1 comment:

Mariah said...

you go girl. I want you to beat them so bad!! Show them who's boss!