Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun new pics

My sister Shelly gave birth to her 7th child. A little girl named Rylynn. Shelly is only 29. Crazy huh.
Cash sleeping on the floor. This is the first time he has ever fallin asleep on the floor it was so cute.

He loves to sleep on his tummy
If you look close you can see he is up on his knees sleeping...He is so funny.
Messy boy!....He got into my pudding I left sitting out and this is what a found just minutes later. This was his first time eating anything chocolate. Oh and a quick update my jaw went back to normal about a week later. YAY FOR ME!!! (it was a horrible week)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cash is SO stinkin cute! & I'm glad your jaw is better :) I have a similar problem so I feel for ya. We really need to get together soon! Lets plan something!

Ben and Becky said...

I miss you guys, especially that silly little guy! I'm way excited to see you this weekend!!!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey, it's Shandi from hair school. If you don't remember me...that is fine. I just saw your blog on Shay's. email me if you want to be added to my blog. shandirae14@hotmail.com.

You look like you're doing great. What a cute family!!!