Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson

Josh Jackie Cash Kaymie & Jolee Johnson
July 2012

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rash!!!

This is after one day, its way worse

Taken this morning its way worse than yesterday.
We took him to the Doctor and they don't know for sure what it is yet so we're going back in today at 2 to see what he has to say..Cash still has a fever which has never broke so please keep him in your prayers that this will go away soon.
Well this is what my poor baby looked like yesterday. We don't know what it is yet but we did take him to the doctors yesterday at 4:30. I feel so bad for him.

Isn't this so sad to look at. :(

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh no! Poor Cash. I hope its nothing serious! Let me know & I'll pray for him :)

Alicia Michael said...

if that the latest pic i think i looks a lot better i'm glad he's getting over it he's still the cutest baby ever even with the little red bumps...xoxox

Valerie Russell said...

Poor baby! It must be so hard to see him so sick. I know that whenever Jonas is in the hospital it is just heartbreaking. Good luck, I hope he gets well soon.