Well at our doctors app today at 2 our doctor sent us up to Primary Children's Hospital. He thought he had Stevens Johnson disease which he told us kills 70% of its victims within a week if not treated and watched carefully. So we went home packed up some things and headed right up to SLC. At this point I was obviously in tears thinking the worst. Luckily for us he had already received a healing blessing from his Daddy and had several people praying for him. They worked. He was diagnosed with Erthema Multiforme, Which can turn into Stevens Johnson disease but in Cash's case didn't. The symptoms are a horrible rash, high fever and diarrhea. Luckily for us this is not life threatening like the other Disease. They told us we could take him home if we felt comfortable watching his signs ourselfves. Which we obviously decided to do. We just got home now and are so grateful that Cash is going to be fine.. In about a week he should no longer have any symptoms. YAY!!!!! All we're waiting for now is to find out what virus it was that caused him to develop Erthema Multiforme. So Cash is now sleeping and for the moment doing well. Thank you for those of you that knew about him and were praying for him. We're so grateful.
8 comments:
I'm so glad he's okay!! we have been so worried about the poor little guy! give him ekisses and hugs from all of us! We love you guys.
o my goodness!! thats so scary! we had no idea!! im sooooo glad he is ok. we love you guys and hope everything is going well. hope to see you soon...
Jackie- I am so glad he is going to be fine!!! He is such a cute little boy!!! We are praying for you with taking care of him and for him. I know how hard it is to take care of a sick baby!!! God Bless!
I just happen to look at your blog and this is what I see! I am so glad he is ok and I am so sorry you had to go through it! Good luck and we will be praying for you guys!
Poor little guy, I feel so bad. I hope things are getting better, keep me updated. Isn't the power of the Priesthood the most amazing thing ever? I will keep you guys, especially little Cash in my prayers. Love ya
How SCARY! I hope he's doing better. That's so freaky! I'll be praying for him. Hope you guys are doing ok.
oh what a cute family you have! I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you are happy!!
Tasha
Oh wow, what a scare. I'm so glad that he's okay!
Post a Comment