
Cash made this tie for his Daddy. I just want to say thank you to my amazing husband...He is the best Daddy in the whole world. I've been working part time recently doing hair and Josh has taken on some of my responsibilities at home.... He has been so great at keeping Cash's diapers changed, making sure he's clean and ready for the day, he has also been helping with dishes and keeping our house clean...I'm so grateful my sweet hubby is so willing to do more than his share while I'm gone at work...He is so sweet and loving to Cash and is always teaching him new games and fun things to do. Cash is already obsessed with playing basket ball with his Daddy.. Anytime he sees the ball he starts yelling to Josh BALL BALL and he pushes it next to the door and waits for Josh to take him outside...Its the cutest thing in the world to see your son so happy to play with Daddy. Thanks Josh for truly being the best Dad and Husband, and for doing so much while I work these next few months. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment